Saturday 27 February 2016

Photoset: MCM Midlands Comic Con February 2016

This is an image heavy post!!

I didn't take any photos from around the actual event this time unfortunately but I got to take some photos of a few of my friends' cosplays! I hope you enjoy them.

Featuring Izzy Cosplay as Nozomi Toujou from LLSIF
                Nachtangel as Honoka Kousaka from LLSIF
                Faye Robinson as Asahina from Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc




Spoopy beauty!


The plush is soooo cute!

~*The World*~

ku fu fu fuuuuu!

>:D

Honks!



nin nin


Cutie!

Dreaming of donuts

How many donuts is too many donuts I wonder....?

What's this trash? It's not donuts so I might as well throw it away! 'Kyaaaa don't throw me out!'

Stinky bear!

Take this dumb bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment