Monday 27 July 2015

Wonderful Hobby Life For You Festival, what I'm looking forward to!

I'm sure many of you enjoyed the glorious stream of figure announcements coming in over the weekend but also felt your wallets quivering in fear at the inevitable amount of money you may end up spending! I know I felt that way. There was plenty of good things shown and announced which I was happy to see though there's only maybe two or three I will be pre ordering at the moment. I only work part time so I can't afford more than that really. What I definitely know I'll be ordering is
This gorgeous 1/6 scale Rise Kujikawa Dancing All Night figure! The biggest figure I own is 1/7 so this will be amazing *__* I'm scared of how much she will cost though!
(source: Phat company's twitter)

I'm also very excited to see that the Majora's Mask version of Link nendoroid has been painted!
He looks very strong and ready to fight, I hope we see his accessories soon. I'm sure all LoZ fans are hoping he will come with all the masks. It'd be a massive shame if he doesn't.
(source: twitter)

Other awesome announcements include the painted Kirby nendoroid, painted Marth nendoroid, Shiina nendoroid sculpt, a Persona 3 Evoker 1/1 scale garage kit (so much want wow!), Pokemon Trainer N nendo, Megaman nendo, Anna from Frozen nendo and a new Labrys figure!












They're also announced they're going to do a figma of the MC/Makoto from Persona 3!! I'm not a huge figma person but I feel I will definitely have to have this. It's hard to get your hands on the older Persona 3 merch these days. I'm so glad the movies have helped spur on new merchandise!


As I expected, there is an absolute stock pile of Love Live figures coming out, they're all beautiful but there's no way I can have all of them. I'm already planning to have all of the current set by the end of the year but I'm getting tempted by the training versions of the girls now! I think I may be able to restrain myself to just ordering the three main characters but I guess we'll see ;)




Also announced, a Captain America nendoroid! I think this will look adorable, he suits the style really well.

What caught your eye at the WonFes? Let me know :D





No comments:

Post a Comment