Sunday 26 July 2015

Holland Park figure photos!

I went to Holland Park the other month with my friend Mick0las and we got some really nice photos of our figures. It was such a beautiful day there and the perfect atmosphere for the figures I wanted to shoot. You can see the photos I took of the actual park here! Apologies for being pretty quiet on my blog over the past month or two, I'm so behind on my editing and such. I am catching up though and I have a lot of new stuff to post soon!
As always I am open to constructive criticism on my work, I can't improve if you don't tell me what I'm doing wrong :)
I also post almost daily photos and news on my Facebook page and Twitter!

Here's a few portraits of Itoshiki sensei, he is a continual favourite subject for me. I just can't get enough of his perfectly painted face and mature aura. (apart from when he's spiralling into despair haha)

On this one you can see I tried to go for that 'old photo' style, it suits him really well. Plus I wanted to bring in a bit of SHAFT animation influence too,


I hope you like the colours here as much as I do, managed to get an autumn feel even though it's summer here ;)


Metal Oopah....

My Kyoko nendoroid and Mick0las' Shimakaze nendoroid!

*HUMS MAGICAL GIRL THEME INTENSELY*

Don't leave Okarin.....

(Mayuri nendoroid belongs to Mick0las)

Metal Oopah!

(belongs to Mick0las)

The details on Shima chan are so cute, I should get into this fandom. I love the designs!


Shima's nose <3

W-what are you looking at??



uguu

*sparkles*



No comments:

Post a Comment