Friday 11 October 2013

Kamui Gackpo nendoroid

I have a whole back log of figures I've never taken any photos of so I thought I'd start to try and work my way through it. I wanted to photograph Gackpo yesterday but it was so windy I could barely stand. Today it's very gloomy so the light is not great and I couldn't finish because it was starting to rain. I hope Gackpo isn't cursed... I did get a few nice photos though I think so I'm happy to share them for now and I'll take more in the future ^^


Standing proud....
I'm very happy with the above image, it's exactly what I'd envisioned ^^ Gackpo looks stunning and elegant I dare say in his hakama. The tiny details on the patch on his left sleeve are carefully painted, not a single smudge! I really like his eyes too, he's not the most masculine of vocaloids but who cares! those eyes are beautiful <3

Fan detail
Nothing out of place on the fan. Gackpo's colour scheme is deliciously crisp and stands out.


The swordsman...

His katana is translucent so when it's sunny (it isn't today) it glows and looks far more beautiful than it looks here. Also, can you believe a man could have such perfectly painted eyebrows? ;)


Mischievous face! FU WA HA HA

This alternate expression is great, he's ready for action and fun! I went back to the fan again here, I really like it.....


Hu a ha ha ha haaaa!
Last one! I'm not sure if he looks determined or a little scary holding a katana with that expression.....
There are more poses and another expression I haven't shot yet but I shall soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment