Saturday 5 October 2013

Itoshiki Nozomu nendoroid

Another nendoroid that arrived recently is the lovely zetsubou sensei 1.5! I've been dreaming of having him for a few years now, any opportunities that had arisen to get the previous version proved far too expensive (min of £65 I'd found). So you can imagine my joy over pre-ordering him back in late May this year.

Andrew helped take some photos of Itoshiki today, I tried my best to show all his cute features!

Serious face ( ' w ' )
The glasses are attached to the fringe so there's no worry that it'll fall off and disappear somewhere unknown forever.










All set for work with his notebook (class rosta?) and briefcase.












Some detail on his hakama, so beautifully painted.













Look at that lovely little face!














D-Don't call me the Pink Supervisor,,,,

Nozomu has been pushed over the edge again.... The rope noose is an interesting addition, I couldn't ever feel comfortable hanging him up anywhere continually though. He's too cute to be that sad. Mr Despair Fight-O!










[Left]
.......

[Right]

Argh an apple that rotted before it had even fallen off the tree!!








No comments:

Post a Comment