Thursday 10 October 2013

Mami Tomoe figma

Mami Tomoe is my favourite character overall in the Puella Magi Madoka Magica anime. This charming figma was a gift from a very nice person ^^ Again these photos were taken earlier this year when there was still a bit of blossom in my garden. The Tesco delivery man caught me laying on the grass with her & a camera lol!
I generally find figmas to be quite awkward and despite the nice poses on the box they are difficult to pose yourself. I think the fact that I love this character and that she has an elegant air to helps me see past this and find this particular figma a pleasure to have.


I have white lilac growing all over one side of my garden and I think it compliments her really well.


You can move the curls slightly to help with posing her head plus the hat is detachable.

This particular face she comes with I like the most, it can be tender or just happy and confident if she's handling a pistol!







Beautiful blush on her face...





















No comments:

Post a Comment