Wednesday 19 February 2014

Review: Kikkai rare anime goods



I have now purchased twice from a very pleasant seller on facebook known as 'Kikkai'.

You can see the page and browse items for sale here

They sell a range of rare and unusual anime & game related goods from Japan. I've seen quite a diverse range of items for sale that you'd really struggle to find on your own (if you're as clueless as me anyway hah). The items are always at very fair prices and postage is always fair too.

The first item I purchased was this lovely K-On! ceramic plate. The price was a very reasonable £10! I really liked this as I've never personally seen anything quite like it before. It's different and as a fan of K-On! it spoke to me as a nice piece to have on display in my room ^__^/
It was carefully packaged and arrived in good time after being shipped out. Kikkai is very good at keeping you up to date on your order too. I put a deposit on this as it was originally a Coming Soon item. Then once it had arrived to Kikkai I paid the remaining plus postage and it was quickly sent off to me. 






The girls look so cute!


The second order I made was at the end of last week and arrived today. I bought four soft Madoka Magica cloths and a Persona 4: The Animation eye mask! All of these are really cute and the eyemask is really something else. Again, great communication and careful packaging of the items.

.

Rise Kujikawa eye mask plus SFX badge! Rise is my favourite Persona 4 character so I was pleased to see this. I had seen them online before but this was the first time I was able to purchase one. It was £8.





Puella Magi Madoka Magica soft cloths, £3 each. These are so cute, at first I only saw two and wanted them. But then Kikkai pointed out they had two more so I caved in and got all four. The bottom left one is my favourite; Valentines Mado x Homu <3


I can certainly say this won't be the last time I'll be purchasing from Kikkai. Plus I'll be looking forward to their stall at CamCon this summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment