Tuesday 15 October 2013

Azusa Nakano nendoroid

Here's just a little collection of sudden inspiration photos I took earlier today with Azusa. I've had her for about three years now I think and I've never taken any photos of her (that I can recall anyway). Since my cat was snoozing on my bed it struck me that it might look cute with Azusa accompanying him ^^

Azusa herself is a lovely, simple and cute (naturally) nendoroid. She comes with her guitar, an amp, three expressions and a little cat. No overly complicated part or lots of fiddly little bits. The stand for her has cat ears on it which I found adorable but it broke really quickly... I don't think I'm that heavy handed either, I'm glad the nendoroid stands have improved a lot in the past few years now. It means it is a bit hard to display her but I can improvise easily! Plus since she has twin tails they help prop her up. One of the expressions she comes with I'm not the biggest fan of and it's not featured in these photos. It's just my personal preference. It's a sort of "nyaaaaa moeeee" type face and I just found it a bit cringey... I really like her natural smiling expression though, she looks really warm and happy ^_^

(Please pardon the low quality of the images, bad indoor lighting!)



Sitting with a sleeping Sparky
 Her little 'nyan hands' as I call them are rather sweet. The cat ears are removable of course.



A-Ahhhh, his paw is so big ;;;;

So cute! Azusa is getting really curious exploring the sleepy, fluffy giant.


Big kitty, little kitty


Full profile with her guitar and that dinky little amp!

Can you see how warming her expression is? I never fail to fall hard for nendoroids, they're little cute forms are irresistible.


Portrait

Last one.... I have so much to learn about lighting in photos but I did what I could to improve it whilst editing this one. I tilted her head to see how she's look and I nearly squealed because it made her look really dreamy...



No comments:

Post a Comment