Thursday 10 October 2013

Princess of the Crystal nendoroid

I thought I'd upload a few shoots I did earlier in the year. I uploaded these to tumblr but I don't really use my blog on there much anymore.
So first up I have my Princess of the Crystal nendoroid! She's from Mawaru Penguindrum (if you didn't know heh) and though not my favourite character she looks pretty cute but badass (??) in nendoroid form. Plus there's the adorable little penguins that come with her, I'm a sucker for penguins...

Onwards to capture the penguindrum!!

Her eyes are so pretty, as always with nendos the detailing is perfect and really brings her to life!












I wonder where they will go next....



I'm not that sure about how nendoroid scaling works, are they set to a particular scale? I certainly know figmas aren't, hah.













Here they are! The three little cuties!

















Don't they just looks so tiny and perfect?

I missed the focus on this shot though, sorry!





They all have perky little tails and tufts on their heads. It's a shame they don't come with a stand of some sort though, it was hard to get them all to stand up...









Ahaha I can't remember quite why I photographed this detail but here you go! She has super frilly bloomers under that epicly huge skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment