Saturday 4 July 2015

new arrival! Wind Waker Link!



At last this adorable little hero is mine. I wanted him last year but he sold out very fast and any retailers carrying Link were asking for a lot more than the RRP (understandable considering his popularity). So I was pleased when they announced a re-run due for late June! I ordered Link from amiami and he come very fast via air mail. I was so surprised by his quick arrival I forgot it was him coming and got confused about what I'd ordered when the package arrived. Heh. Toon Link is my favourite version of the character, he is simply so cute and charming. Plus those big expressive eyes always capture my heart! I took a few quick photos as the sunset the other evening provided some beautiful greens and golds. I hope you like them. There will be more in the near future for sure, I just need to stop melting from the heatwave we're having here at the moment first!






My first time adding effects to a photo in this way, any constructive criticism is very welcome!


HYAK

HYAK HYAK HYAK

The cutest feet!


























No comments:

Post a Comment