Tuesday 23 June 2015

Cosplay time! Freyakins as Kotori Minami!



Here's something a little different from what I've been posting but I want to do more often when I can. My beautiful friend Freyakins in her Love Live! cosplay of Kotori in the training outfit. I'm a 100% newbie when it comes to photographing people, I find it a bit scary! But also I want to create images that show how wonderful that person is. I think Freya looks really beautiful in her cosplay and I hope these photos show her how amazing she looks and that she keeps at it and does more! This is only a small part of a full set I did but I'm having a lot of internet trouble at the moment. I will update this post later in the week with the rest of the images. I hope these are okay for now. If you have any constructive advice on taking portraits, please tell me as I want to improve! 




Alpaca is always relevant! 
Gimmie your hearts!



Fighto!



This one is my favourite as I think I tried my best here and managed to get a really good portrait of a beautiful cosplayer!


EDIT, here's the rest :)







No comments:

Post a Comment