Tuesday 20 May 2014

New Figure! Lucy Heartfilia


I ordered this beauty last week and she arrived today safe and sound. It's the beautiful celestial magician (or mage or ??) Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail! Here she is in full 1/7 scale glory sculpted by 'Masa' and manufactured by Good Smile Company. 
I really enjoy Fairy Tail (though I am behind on the anime a bit) and I'm happy this is my first piece of merchandise related to it

. I first saw this figure at October London MCM Expo 2013 at the Good Smile Company stand though she wasn't for sale. Straight away I was captured by her beauty and the fluid pose. It's a pose that to me actually looks natural, as if she's in the middle of saying 'Hey you want a challenge? I'll give you one!' I'm a little fussy about poses and proportions but this one ticked all the boxes for me because she looks natural but utterly captivating.
In her hand is a celestial key which she seems ready to use, I wonder who she'd be summoning... Probably not Aquarius |D ;; Maybe Aries? I like Aries, she's so fluffy and would also make a great scaled figure (do it good smile do iiiiit). 

Anyway, Lucy is painted perfectly and I am lucky that my figure possesses no markings or scratches. I accidentally scratched the base a tiny bit but it doesn't matter. Her bag and celestial key belt are removable. Without them she looks more like she's posing for a fan photo (perhaps for one of the local boys who lives near Fairy Tail). You can also remove her clothing for a more naughty look //blushes// but I haven't photographed that (yet).  I'm not really a good enough writer to go into deep detail about what I think of this figure but I am extremely happy with her and as my first scaled figure purchase for years I couldn't ask for a better one! 


Onto the photos, enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment