Monday 12 May 2014

Recent fashion purchases round up



I've always meant to do posts like these more regularly but I don't always get the time or money to go shopping lol... Anyway, here's a small round up of a few purchases I've made over the past few weeks and months!



Primark:

I picked up this majestic unicorn long sleeved top and pretty minty pastel 'Tokyo' jumper recently.
I think they were both £8 each, a good price for a statement top and jumper. 








I also got these acessories over the past few months. I adore the strawberry pastel feel snood! Perfect for throwing on over a jumper on slightly cooler days! I also needed some new sunglasses but couldn't decide between colours so I ended up getting both as they were only £1 each!!  I'm really loving all the flowery hair accessories they have in Primark right now too. I got this lovely peachy rose hair band, a cream rose 'top knot' bun hair band and a lovely corsage slide that doubles up as a pin too. Would look lovely pinned on a cardigan or blazer ^^



The last little bit I picked up from Primark was this glitter shadow palette. They're more like gels than eye shadows though. I'm looking forward to experimenting with them as under eye glitter is a big catwalk trend as of recently as well as glittery eye lids!



I purchased some Solo HD Beats headphones in light blue two weeks ago. I have to say I have no regrets, the quality is amazing and they're extremely comfortable! I've never gotton on great with headphones but these ones are a pleasure to use! Plus they're designed to use with iPhone (I have a pink 5c) which means I'm still free to answer calls and skip through music at my leisure when I'm out and about. They easily extend where needed without looking messy at all plus (not pictured) they come with a small soft case to store them in. Ideal for me as my bag is constantly full of rubbish! 





I picked up these last two items from Camden Market last week so they weren't expensive and are really cute additions to my wardrobe. The watch is such a sweet design and matches all my pastel, girly themed stuff perfectly. Also picked up some glitter jelly shoes, a big trend again this summer. I'm going to Cornwall in July so these will be ideal for just chilling in around town and the beach :3







No comments:

Post a Comment